I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, January 15, 2016

More learning, more play, more love



So 2016 is turning out to be amazing! Last week on Friday night I went to the Women’s dinner. I have never been to one before. I was struggling with some things, internally, and so I wasn’t all the way present, but I LOVED being in the company of women.  I realized on the ride home, how much I really and deeply missed that. 



On Saturday, in the morning,   I went to services, and then Saturday night to a private performance from a wonderful member of the community. I loved the getting together of new and old friends and family. I got to talk  about how I am  struggling with coming up  with  something not self deprecating to  say  when  people come up  to me and tell  me that they are reading my book, or just bought it.  Everyone understood and they were very thoughtful and kind. My slave had stayed home that night; she was exhausted after working her ETSY butt off.   So last Sunday my slave and I got to lounge and relax.  



This weekend I am so looking forward to the AEL play party on Saturday night and the Wet munch on Sunday. Next month is looking like a blast! The Leather Title holders are getting an event up and coming check it out here on Fetlife:






I CANT WAIT!





The new job is coming along beautifully.


We have two puppy’s now.  


I feel different. 


I am going to go back to school in around August or so. I was seriously looking at Duke, Drexel, and Johns Hopkins. But the honest truth is that in no could we way afford any of them. So I am re –looking at Eastern New Mexico University. 



My book “M/S for the Rest of Us” has been nominated for the Geoff Mains nonfiction book award, hosted by the NLA. 
(Thank you "L", I never would have had the balls to do it myself.)





http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html



We won our lawsuit against the well company, so this weekend I am compiling a list of financial damages. The next step after that is the lawyer gets the actual money from the company. 


I am sending consistent pictures of Rainey to her new owner until she is ready to come and get her. 


The education at the Wet Munch is coming long just as I had hoped! Actually BETTER! This Sunday Horns  is doing “Top Care”. 


And my biggest adjustment, my engagement into my home and life, that has been amazing. I ask my slave “what do you need from me today so you can feel that I am engaging with you?” A lot of times it is snuggling, and playing a new game called Queer Train. When I worked Hospice, we spent a lot of time together, so now we are adjusting to me being away, and still being engaged. This act has changed my focus in such a dramatic way. And my life has fallen right in line with it.





I really love this space in my life. A little later this month I will start organizing the AMG calendar for the year, I am looking forward to winter being gone and our house being open to play parties and hosting events again. More learning, more play, more love. 


It is a good life.

1 comment:

  1. What you say when people want to talk to you about you book is, "I'm SO glad you bought my book. Would you like me to sign it for you?" and THEN you say,"When you're done, please don't forget to go on Amazon and Goodreads and leave me a good review."

    ReplyDelete