I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, November 18, 2016

BDSM Community Dinner/ Fall Family Feast

Thursday, November 24, 2016 · 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM    

 Dress code: Casual, I recommend elastic waist bands

 Cost: something to share


I am thrilled to invite you all to a harvest season smorgasbord! 

On a day when many of us may not have plans or be able to go to work, come join us for some wonderful food and relaxing, playing games and being thankful for our wonderful community. 

I encourage all to attend, all I ask is that you bring something to share , a favorite dish or game. (if you would like to come but cant bring anything please contact me). Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can get a food count going, I will furnish the location to you upon receiving your rsvp.


We are also looking for tables and chairs, cooks, and turkeys so if you have an extra card table, chef or bird laying around please let me know.


If you can help financially support the event we are also looking for donations that will go to turkeys and other dinner staples, if you can donate please contact me, I can accept donations in person and via PayPal


So come on down lets bust some belts and pop some buttons!!


-Ninjet


To  RSVP  contact Ninjet at: 

 https://fetlife.com/users/1845786

Or ninjetkitty@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment