I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, August 23, 2013

Drowning!!!!

Well Shit- I am in over my head ten times the normal amount, and I'm exhausted on top of everything else.

The great news is that the new refrigerator is in, the washing machine is no longer leaking, and today the stove gets fixed. 

  Other great news is: The flogging class that we did for Self Serve was AWESOME!   My slave was an amazing help.  As I was going from couple to couple checking on their progress,  advancing their skill, giving suggestions on new positions, changing hands, adding or switching out floggers, and other things , I sent my slave to over to those that were struggling a little more with the basics, and she was so AMAZING! My slave has an innate way of understanding what is going on with people and a way of communicating that to them without judgment so that they can move forward themselves.


  It was so cool teaching a class with her! I am so proud!


  So now, I am prepping for this Monday.  I am speaking at AEL on maintaining your M/s, D/s and leather identities through crisis.
It seems to be quite a relevant subject for me, and one that is rarely discussed. The content will include understanding what makes identity, how identity relates to success, and how to maintain your identity when things are difficult. Quite frankly I am  excited to  hear what I am  going to say as I have only written the first 3 pages, out of about 20....... 

  Here is some information on the venue I will be speaking as posted by WhipDaddy on Fetlife:

The dinner begins at 7pm at in the private room of the Golden Corral restaurant located at 5207 San Mateo NE. The restaurant is on Mcleod and Osuna, located on the west side of the road. While there is no charge for the workshop, everyone in attendance must order a meal in exchange for Golden Corral giving us a private room. When you arrive, please inform the cashier that you are with AEL, and you will receive a special discount! Take care and we will be looking forward to seeing you all on Monday!

  


So   on top of that currently I am  I am  behind in  all of my classes, which  I started this week, and am  really struggling to  keep  my head above water. Luckily I am only behind in the chapter readings, the video content, the written assignments, finding my preceptor, and the internet correspondence.  Besides that I am ahead of the game. .....


  Honestly, I feel more stressed now than I did during the entire moving process!  I think one of the reasons for this is because at least while we were moving I could ask other people to do stuff!!

So....... Does ANYONE want to do my homework?


Volunteers get fed by my slave..........




No comments:

Post a Comment