I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, March 14, 2014

A Box Full of Scarves That Smell Good



So a couple of  weeks ago we got in our tax return. For the most part, we did all of the responsible things such as pay on several past due bills and then we needed to think about what to do with the money that was left. 



For years at the old house, I had made promises to my slave that I knew that I couldn’t keep, and here I was with the opportunity to make things happen for her so I jumped on it with Both feet!!



 My slave has a room that belongs to her, which is very important because she is a house slave and she needs to have something where she can create and be herself. About a month ago, I needed a piece of cloth for a project that I was working on and I went into her room and realized what she had been dealing with. The closet had no innards so to speak, so all of her stuff was still in boxes on the ground. Because of space and organizational limitations, she hadn’t been able to unpack anything.  That is when it hit me!  Whatever money was left was going to go into fixing her room up. I wanted to make this room a joy for her as she learns and grows in her root work. 



So we sat down and reorganized her room. What did she need to make this space really work? We are now at the fun part where everything is ordered and  paid for, and  we are just waiting for everything to come in and be installed. There is a new window coming in, a closet organizer, new closet doors, and a new light/ fan. After everything is put in, a new paint job with custom tile work is next on the plate.



I am so thrilled!!



 After so many years of having to put her own needs on the back burner, I was finally able to splurge on her. I was finally able to provide all that she desired and more. It felt like such amazing accomplishment!  I am excited for her as the pieces come in a little at a time. The window is a custom job that will be ready in about 3 or more weeks, the new doors are in, the fan/light has been shipped as has the new closet organizer, which will allow her to hang her belly dance costumes up.




It was only a few hours after everything was ordered and the window guy and the handyman had left that my slave started to slowly deconstruct.  Okay, that’s a lie.  She  quickly deconstructed.


All of her fears about how much  we spent, how she didn’t feel worthy, and how she struggled with this being about her had caused her to implode.


It was a deconstruction that lasted a few weeks. 


And every time that she did it I would remind her by asking, “how many times were your needs put on the back burner because of the horses? Or an emergency or the old house exploding? How many time did your needs go unfulfilled so that others could have? Don’t you think that after all of this time you have earned this?”



And now- I get to do this for her, I get to care for her- I get to give her that box full of scarves that smell good- because she deserves that. 



My slave always has…

1 comment: