I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, December 18, 2015

Remove the stick from thine Ass

This is to  all  the stuffy Domes/Dommes, Tops,  Daddys, Masters and in general "D" types to  remove the stick  from  your ass and remember that  this-  your dynamic- is also  is about life. 


So  it all  started a few years ago. W/we had gone to  McCall's pumpkin patch and she saw this hat.  she demanded that we get this hat for me. As soon as I put it on  I knew that I was hooked and many hats have come since. So  here is my hat collection. It that helps me remember that as much as I am  a Master, I am  a person. And how lucky am I that I have a slave that sees ALL of me.  

The "crazy monkey " hat that started it all, neighbors stay away from  me when I wear this hat

"Skunky" I have to  be in just the right mood for this hat

"Turkey shits out head" hat.  when I don't need to  cover my ears                                                              



My "Wolf" hat,  the only one with "dignity"

"Froggy"  the latest of my acquisitions! 






No comments:

Post a Comment