I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, May 27, 2016

Not today Mr. Lennon!!



The last few weeks have been a fury of BDSM activity at the Casa De Oso. A few weeks back we had a fundraiser at our place, the classes were so good! Fire play, Wax, littles, and   how to read your scene. The party was hot; I was pumped and so happy to once again be hosting an event. I just couldn’t stop smiling.  There are some people that when I watch them play I feel so much joy!  The next week was the Daddies event, a fundraiser for Casa Q. eve was ON FIRE!  We got to have a late dinner with the man who is Walking Leather History. There were some phenomenal Wet Munches in between here and there. I taught at Self Serve.  Last week we hosted for AEL and Monday night I went to the power munch. I love listening about leather families. 

How amazing my life has become.

It was a big difference for us between organizing an event/fundraiser and having AEL handle the whole night.  At one point my slave and I looked at each other and said to each other “we don’t have to do shit! IT’S GREAT!!!”


In comparison to running our event where we are getting teachers, arranging times, and working on the raffle. Having AEL come in  and handle everything was sooo sweet- like buttuh… 


At one point Whip  Daddy came to us and said “you  know you guys can play. The family has got this.” At that point my heart just melted. I have wanted to play with my slave in public for a while.  But there just hasn’t been time, or energy, or lack of pain  after doing a bunch  of stuff,  like vending,  or teaching. I have wanted to and wanted to but something has truly gotten  in the way every time. 


Last time we were set for some hanky panky the toilet exploded- LITERALLY. Let me tell you, after de clogging the septic tank, it is HARD to get back in the mood. (Thank you tons J.)
Or the dog has gotten into the neighbors yard, or the new horse has made a go at the fence line, or I need to  get hay,  or the daily needs have piled up and have to get done. 


We have this amazing equipment and space and more toys then I ever thought that I could have. And the one thing that is slowly slipping through my hands is time.  


I am teaching a class next week for self serve - a sensation play class on the 1st. I can’t wait for my slave to be in there with me.  So that I have the ability to slow down and take time with her, like I love to do.



"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - John Lennon


So this weekend- I want it to be the other way around Mr. Lennon. I have no intention of making any plans so that I can have life happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment