I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Omens!

Happy New Years everyone!  I love New Years it is my favorite holiday that has a lot of emotional and spiritual significance for me. How I  spend that 48 hours sends so many clues as to what  the new year will hold, and so far it is looking pretty amazing! 
To give you some idea-  

We had a lot of love, laughter,   and amazing sex on new years eve, and we were on time everywhere we went!  

That night we were surrounded by our chosen family, and talked and had a blast! 

The food was incredible!  We went to route 66 and had crab legs and prime rib, and the flan    ohhhhhh,, the flan..... I am  still drooling over it!  

We danced to a wonderful live band, and though a series of weird events we ended up separated from our family for the ring in of the new year. My slave and I gazed at each other and talked and kissed and took in that very incredible moment when the clock hit midnight.  It was very intense and very emotional for both of us.

Afterwards we met up with our family and danced some more!

We left for home around one or so.

And New Years day we got up and had lunch with  a good friend-  for 4 hours!!! 

Again the food was incredible!  And we were on time.


So with all of these good omens-  I am really looking forward to 2013.

Good food, being on time, sex, love and laughter, chosen family and being able to really hold our ground.

(Honestly though-  if the New Year boils down to sex and crab legs,  I am OK with that to!!) 

 
What were your omens for this year?

I hope they are loving ones! 

    
 

 
 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment