I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, December 13, 2013

What happens at the AMG stays at the AMG

This last Sunday was the December meeting of the AMG. Our hosts were amazing and very accommodating! The meeting was scheduled for four to  six and went three hours overtime! 
IT WAS AMAZING!
So many people came, and there was so  much  experience in that room-  I loved learning from everyone.
I think that the thing that really got me was how much everyone was so  open and candid. There was no  showboating-  or mine is bigger than yours or anything like that! It was all people talking about their mistakes and their successes, and their experiences. 
The food was amazing, and the laughter was over riding.
Everyone was so  deeply candid. It made my heart sing.
 The other cool thing was that my slave got to serve three people. I really love that-  putting her thorough her paces-  watching her think it through, and serve others. It is a HUGE turn on for me.

Then I broke my OWN RULE! I think that at this point I need to be put on  probation and if I behave I am allowed back  in to the group.

So  what happened was-  I was on such  a high  from the AMG that the next day when it was my slaves surprise b-day party I totally slipped!

(But my slaves b day party was amazing!!! Thank you so much  to all that attended and brought yourselves and your love and hugz!!!)


So  at the party  I couldn't stop  talking until -  thank the Goddess-  J looked right at me and said LOUDLY-  what happens at the AMG stays at the AMG!

SHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!

So-  yea-  I am  totally on  probation.....

I may need someone to run the AMG until  I am  allowed back  in.


I take volunteers...


And chocolate.....


I bribe pretty easy....

what a day!

 How lucky am  I!!!!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment