I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, February 14, 2014

THIS WEEKEND! PLAY-MODELING-AMG- Flogging Class!!!



This weekend is going to be amazing. I can’t wait. On Saturday night is the AEL play party, and because of school and work and all of the change in our lives we have not had a lot of time to play. So I am SO ready! I hope that I don’t get to excited ad spooge myself early! I am  already  thinking- will it be flogging, clothespins, caning, spanking, bondage, breast torture, is my Sadist going to  make a show?  Maybe it will all 
happen!!



I CANT WAIT!





Then on Sunday there are two things that I can’t wait for!!!



First off I am modeling - NUDE - for Darla’s drawing class!  I am so excited and so nervous! I see how amazing my slaves body is, how she moves with such grace and such confidence when she models.  It is my goal to put all of my insecurities aside and indulge myself in the luxuriousness of this. This is the first time I am opening up my body this way- for anyone to see that comes through those doors to be in the class. Humm… I should stop talking. 


The class will be 1-3pm on this Sunday.


For more info on the class such as directions look here:


http://www.unseengallery.com/html/classes.html





Then after the modeling class, we are going right to be the AMG! This time it is for the “M” and “D” types only. It is our chance to get together and talk with each other without our “s” types. We will be led by questions in the hat- which allows all of us to have input on where the discussion goes. Questions can be asked open to the group, to a person in particular, anonymously, or however you wish to phrase them.  

Anything goes.

The AMG will be from 4-6 PM on this Sunday.



Please contact me for host house directions:



On Fetlife I am Beardaddy

Or via email: bigdykebear@yahoo.com


Then  to  put the icing on the cake I am  teaching a flogging class at Self Serve on Tuesday!
SWEET!

Info  on  the class can  be found here:

 https://selfservetoys.com/events/flogging-2/


 


No comments:

Post a Comment