I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Pan, tastings, flogging, play, PINS!!!!



Spring Pan. Wow. What just happened in my life? Huh.


On Friday night we showed up and did the tasting. I did flogging, but I had the easy part. My slave worked her ass off as she signed people up for 15 or 10 minute sessions, then tracked them down when they would wander off, talked and put people at ease, cleaned the cross in between sessions, provided water and a place for people to sit afterwards, and encouraged people to try other things like single tail as they waited for the flogging.  I was so impressed by her- it only made me love her more.
 The whole thing was a phenomenal experience. I ended up flogging people for about three and half hours. I was sopping wet when I was done-  but I was so INTO IT didn’t really start to  hit me until  I laid down  that night.


The next day we were venders. There were four of us at our “Crossroads table” and we all had goals for the day, obtainable goals that would mark success for each of us personally and the table as a whole. So imagine our surprise when I sold out of books by noon, Lori sold out of candles, and Jaime couldn’t take a break between readings.  The biggest surprise for us was that my slaves stuff sold also completely out. I mean completely, we had nothing but empty boxes and tumbleweeds at the end of the day. It was so overwhelming that when it was time for my flogging class I was already high in the clouds!



When I walked into the class I knew it was going to be a challenge, they always are, but every class is different. My goal for that class was to get people looking at flogging differently, to get them thinking about the skill and not the tool, to get them making the connection between the crotch and the flogger. I was SO DEEPLY grateful to WhipDaddy, Master C, and my SMOKIN HOT demo bottom Cupcake for stepping up and helping people while I was rounding the room and doing one on ones.



After the class I was glowing, sweating and on cloud nine. People were really getting into positioning and understanding floggers. They were catching on to how not let the tool define the skill. It was just what I wanted. Since then I have gotten personal positive feedback- and I hope to receive my comments within the next 2 weeks or so. I wish that I would have had a little more room for people to explore- but I can’t complain- this was perfect. 


When I left the class we packed up, had dinner, and a little rest before the Pageant of the Perverse. During one of the performances I got to dance with my slave in the back, I loved holding her.
Then they called Jaime and Lori up to the stage, and I looked at my slave like “What is going on?” she just smiled. 


They started talking about Mamas family, what the organization does, and what it means to them and to the international leather community worldwide. Then they pinned our Brother WhipDaddy.  Next they called me up. I was stunned. I was so stunned that when I stood up and walked into the isle my pants feel down and I tripped almost falling over. So there I was walking up to the stage pulling up my pants, and trying not to look crazy. 


I got down on one knee to receive my pin. I couldn’t think of any other way to receive such an honor. Jaime pinned me. After that they called up my salve. They let me pin her. I was shaking and crying and so proud. Then they had JD call up our brother Mauro. I was shocked and amazed to be able to be on the stage with Jaime, Lori, WhipDaddy, and Mauro. It is one of the highest honors that I have ever received.



Afterwards was the play party. It was hot hot hot! I had the best time! I got to watch all sorts of hot amazing play and was amazed and blown away by what this community has organized.



Thank you to    ClareDeLune and to YourDarkness and to everyone who had a hand in this.
All of you made this weekend epic for me. Life changing.


As we were leaving for the night on Saturday- I had someone pull me to the side. They asked if I could talk, I said sure I have a couple of minutes. And what they said is forever burned onto my heart.


They had read some of my book, and they wanted to thank me.  What they had read had helped them. With other books it was more of a monologue, but with this one they really felt like they could do something.



I was BLOWN away. 
We had to leave because my slave was crashing, but I promised to find them on FET the next day so that we could talk. I did.



Amazing. 



Just Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment