I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Pan Challenge



I am so sorry that I won’t be able to join everyone for this weekend’s festivities. It turns out that I have walking pneumonia. I was truly looking forward to my DM shifts and talking with everyone and playing!!!  


One of these days I will actually get to play at an event and I am ACHING for it!  

So I have a challenge  for you:

Getting complacent in BDSM is really easy, especially if you have been doing it for a long time. Everything can become comfortable and rote. That is not a bad thing, but it can take away from some of the spontaneity, learning, and fun that new things and challenges bring. 


So I challenge you to take the opportunity of Spring Pan and do something new. Something maybe you have wanted to try but it never seemed like the time or the place. 


A new type of play, protocol, a new honorific, or way of communicating (for example hand signals).  

So today think about that thing- maybe it  is something that you have read about or something that you have masturbated about or something that you dreamed about that you really have secretly wanted to try and just never have because life or fear got in the way.


This weekend is the perfect time to write it down, and give it to whomever (partner, fuck buddy) and say “let’s do that!!!!”


Stretch yourself- talk to that person that you have wanted to but were too intimidated to.

Push those boundaries- 

Make this weekend the one where when you look back on it you can say- “Remember when I/we/all of us did that?”

AND I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!   



I am headed back to bed now.

(I would also like to put out a very personal thank you to everyone who contacts me about my blog spelling, grammar, ect…. Uhh- keep doing THAT!!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment