I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, August 17, 2012

Things you Would Rather Not Hear


 Things you Would Rather Not Hear Your Master Say:


-Ooops!

-Okay so just lay there, it will just take me a minute to find out how to remove that...

 
-Now where did I put my safety scissors/keys/bolt cutters?

-I feel pretty confident about my new toy, because e I saw this great YouTube video on it!

- (During fisting) That’s not my ring!

-Let me cook dinner tonight!  Do we have crab meat, bologna, and hot sauce?

-I’m pretty sure that the ER can re-attach that, right?

-It’s not that bad, just apply pressure….




Things You Would Rather Not Hear Your slave Say:



-I talked to your ex/mother/therapist and they said…..


-Have another almond cookie; it will make you feel better!

-Really!  Are you sure you want to go there?  I know things about you, I do your laundry.

-I got us tickets to the epic/classic/timeless movie!  Its 3-d/foreign film/dubbed/black and white.


-Ummm, those aren’t raisins...


-No Master you didn’t come off too harshly, you were smooth like Ike Turner.


-Whatever you wish Master, fireplay after you requested bean burritos for dinner.  Whatever you wish Master.


- (To a large group) I love my fierce Master, she is the cutest most adorable little Punkey Wunkey Honey Bunny!  Especially when she……

No comments:

Post a Comment