I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, November 22, 2013

Jumping the Broom 11/19/13

Us at the county clerks. Do I look  green?????

Walking down the isle at Roosevelt park.


The ceremony


Mauro was amazing, heartfelt, and joyous. We were so blessed that he did our ceremony.


The rings.
The kiss.



The amazingly loving  wedding party- Jaime, Lori, and my amazing Wife.


Mauro and my amazing Wife.

My Legally Recognized Wife.


The actual License.


The Lesbian  Marriage  boots.


The flowers were Perfect.



Then  on  11/20/2013  we went to the Social  Security  off and she had her name legally change to mine.




.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you. I wish you loads of happiness and love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are still on cloud nine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just found out a few days ago, I am traveling again for family issues. I am so so excited for you guys , I can't think of anyone that loves and adores each other like the two of you! Your energy has been a beacon for many , me included...Thank you so much for sharing this on facebook, otherwise i may not have found out! Sending you both energy and love! Topsbutterfly, Tracy

    ReplyDelete