I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, April 22, 2016

A busy life assumes one full of purpose

(Just an  update-  Pokey is recovering BEAUTIFULLY!   His surgery was without complications and he is trotting around like a 20 year old and flirting and showing off!!! Thank everyone for your well  wishes.)  



I am  seriously behind on my BDSM  homework. Yesterday  I taught a "Finding Your Inner Dominant" class. Thanks  to  eve pulling out my notes early in the week (I truly thought that the class was going to  be cancelled)  I would have stood there and picked my nose for an  hour and a half.  
The class was really amazing and reinvigorating. It was the type of class that I thrive in,  insightful;,  intellectuals who  asked  thoughtful provocative questions.

It was just what I needed!  
 

This Monday coming up  I am  doing AEL.  I am  giving a  presentation on  "Protocol". I write it tomorrow. Any Ideas would be very helpful!

We are prepping for APRIL 30th- I am SO  EXCITED!
The event here with  classes and a play party.  

We are prepping for MAY 7th- I am SO EXCITED!
The event at Sidewinders for Casa Q. eve will be vending and dancing!  

We are prepping for being an AEL  host house.

  I am  teaching a sensory class for Self Serve-  which  I haven't written  an agenda for.





And with  all  of this happening- I am  feeling-  in  a way-  like I will never be enough.


Does that happen to  you? 

Like what you give, like who  you are, will  always come up  short? 

 There is this great quote: "A busy life assumes one full  of purpose".

But what does it mean  when  your life is busy and you still  feel-  not purposeless-  that's not the word.

But-  like if you stop  for one minute, you loose your place in  the world. 

I know that this will pass, as the events come and I see people learning and laughing.  It will  change.  

But right now. It is hard to  see past this place.  


















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment