I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, April 15, 2016

Horse stories



Today is Wednesday. On this Friday my Beloved Pokey (the white horse)  goes to get a tumor removed from his penile sheath. It’s totally gross, to quote the vet “that’s gross.” He is 27 years old- old for horses, and they will sedate him to make sure that they get it all.


 Two weeks ago  I re homed Rainey (they are working on  a new name for her- I am  so  excited for her!),  so  it has just been him  and me.  And it feels so incredibly peaceful. I brushed him today. Got home after work and went right out to the pasture. On one side he was white and pristine, on the other he was green- it is the side he sleeps on.


14 years ago when I got him, I never thought that we would be here. In this place, together.  

It is funny where relationships take you. 

Rainey and I ever really gelled; it just took me 5 years to admit it. I was embarrassed by what I felt to be a failure on my part. How could I, an experienced horse person, have made such a mistake?
Rainey used to isolate Pokey. She would move him away from me when I came over. 


But now, with her gone, we can just be together again. Just quietly.
The other day when I had to worm him, he was having a tough time. He was shaking his head up and down and away from me. And then the most amazing thing happened. I started talking and he started listening.  He quieted down as I talked to him. And slowly let me stick the wormer in his mouth and down his throat.  


I had forgotten that about me and him.


With all of the noise that was Rainey in her beauty and slender, I had forgotten how Pokey and I have always connected in our silence, in our soft conversations where we both talk-

I don’t know what Friday will bring.

I do know that Pokey in my life is a blessing and I want for him all the joy and peace that life can bring.

And hay.  He would want the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment