I have written a book called "M/s for the Rest of Us" it is available for purchase here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/k-e-enzweiler/ms-for-the-rest-of-us/paperback/product-22151343.html

Or on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rest-Us-K-E-Enzweiler/dp/1329062213/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432825657&sr=1-2&keywords=m%2Fs+for+the+rest+of+us


I am the founder of the Albuquerque Masters Group. We meet once every other month. The group is open to all who wish to explore their Mastery, slavery, or Dominance and submission. Please contact me here or at my email : Bigdykebear@yahoo.com for more information!
The meetings are free to all who wish to attend!


If you are interested in power munches, skills workshops or play parties in the Albuquerque area please contact the 20 year organization of AEL at:

aelmailing@gmail.com



If you are interested in active online community please find:

Fetlife.com


Group names for the Albuquerque Community Include:

Land Of Enchantment Fetlifers

Albuquerque Kinksters

KinkySpot Clubhouse

Albuquerque Master/slave forum

New Mexico Leather League: Leather/Kink/Fetish and More






Friday, August 15, 2014

Squishy squishy Brain

My brain  is tired and I am  pretty sure oozing out of my skull. I wanted to  write about how one views/defines the self and how a   Master and slave relationship plays into that in both  a healthy and an  un healthy way. As well  as explore the paradox of the relationship  of a slave to  a Master within  that definition of self.
But I am soo  tired and spent.

So-  here are some pictures instead:




 Ripley and Modageet:




Loki





My beautiful slave wondering why I am  taking her picture....





2 comments:

  1. I hope you have had a chance to rest ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your beautiful and loving family with us! I know you were too tired to write the blog that you had wanted to write , but yet you shared so much of your self with us by taking the time to show us your beautiful family! Your furry babies are adorable! Your slave as always shining bright and beautiful , I do love her energy! It was wonderful to see the contentment and love in your home, seems it would be the perfect place for you to curl up and get some much needed rest! Thanks you again for sharing such an intimate piece of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You flatter me Tops thank you for your comments and interest! Hugz and Luv,
    MB

    ReplyDelete